The AR Associate will assess and control the level of credit risk on all assigned customers and ensure the accounts are accurately and promptly maintained, ensuring the efficient release of orders to maximize sales while working within the company credit policy.
- Collection of all outstanding invoices for multiple brands by telephone, email, letter & fax.
- Investigate and resolve chargebacks with sales, customers and warehouse.
- Answers all customer inquiries.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Reconcile prepay customers after every shipping season.
- Work with credit insurance company to obtain coverage on all customers.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Interacting with the sales/logistics staff to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Perform/assist with monthly closings.
- Follow up on unapplied cash & chase payment details
- 3-5 years' experience in similar role, apparel industry, credit insurance or factor experience a plus
- Strong Excel
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team
- Well organized with good follow up
- Ability to work independently and prioritize
- Experience with D365 a plus
- Attention to detail is a must