l (it) is in charge of several categories, is the reference purchasing in its supplier markets for the purchasing community, its internal customers and its suppliers. Identify the best performing partners for Moet Hennessy in a logic of optimal cost, quality demand, efficient and reliable service and ability to develop and innovate for the Houses.
For the portfolio in his charge:
- Pilot the semi-auto and crystal glass shopping category for Hennessy House
- To be the preferred relay on the car glass category of one of several Houses of the group under the impetus of the Pole Manager.
- Develops and masters market knowledge.
- Participates in the implementation of the purchasing policy.
- Offers and brings improvements and solutions.
- Keeps track of the activity.
- Performs the various fiscal years for categories and houses whose responsibility
- Participates in the definition and implements the purchasing strategy
- Develops and affirms its economic and technological expertise in its categories
- Relays and applies Central Purchasing Guidelines
- Leads the sectoral analysis of its markets with its risks and opportunities, and the animation of the panel in France and abroad,
- Sets, formalizes and anchors the corresponding purchasing strategy to its key stakeholders, and makes it evolve whenever necessary,
- Ensures that suppliers achieve the economic, qualitative and timing objectives set for each of the projects entrusted to it;
- Built and drives an optimal supplier relationship based on internal constraints (financial, quality, environment) and external constraints (market type, technologies, competition to purchase, etc.);
- Develops and masters market knowledge, including international sourcing and innovation;
- Participates in strategic negotiations and ensures the optimization of the costs of existing products/services (benchmark, value analysis, adapted contracting, TCO approach)
- Consolidates and validates the budget of its portfolios, as well as the necessary revisions,
- May be required to fly one or more transverse subjects
Diploma: Master Of Business Finance / Purchasing / Supply Chain
Language: English / French
Experience: confirmed as a buyer. You have at least 5 years of proven experience in the purchasing industry.
- Strong negotiating ability
- Ability to predict and anticipate, strategic thinking
- Value analysis
- Financial analysis
Know how to be:
- Excellent resistance to stress
- Strong work capacity
- Great autonomy and proactivity
- Sense of Relationship
- Ability to support change: leadership
- Proposal force