We are looking for a creative candidate to support the new effective digital marketing strategies to drive the company's acquisition efforts, using predominantly affiliate programs. The challenge is to expose more of our defined target audience - to Clos19. This position will play a critical role in helping the company achieve its commercial growth objectives. Our ideal candidate is very organized, highly analytical, innovative and hands-on. Applicants should be internet-savvy individuals passionate about digital marketing, e-commerce and luxury industry.
- Responsible for development, implementation and optimization of the new customer acquisition channels including partnerships, concierge services, associations, etc.
- Increase revenues through partner channel and build out revenues from the partnership programme, ensuring the partner agreements are commercially beneficial and the partners are fully trained and engaged
- Within Clos19, act as a project manager to execute these customer acquisition and make sure all pieces of the project are handled timely and respect brand guidelines
- Manage agencies and vendors and partner with internal business groups to maximize campaign results and ensure cross-channel integration
- Establish campaign planning process to launch programs, evaluate and optimize performance within defined ROI targets
- Analyze campaign performance to identify trends, capture lessons learned, and drive future strategies and tactics
- Provide regular reporting on all activities across key performance indicators including, traffic, conversions and ROI
- Collaborate with brand, content, digital media, merchandising, analytics and product teams to ensure positive and consistent site experience for new users on relevant landing pages
- Experiment with creative ways to build our database through partnerships, affiliates, etc.
- Assist with other online projects as needed
- Experience at an e-commerce company or digital agency working directly on acquisition strategy
- Expertise in campaign performance evaluation and comfort across a variety of analytical tools
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders and a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and external partners through superior communication skills
- Ability to multitask and strong organizational skills
- Resourceful with an entrepreneurial and positive spirit
Education: Undergraduate Degree required
Experience and Skills: previous marketing experience at an ecommerce company is preferred