TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
We are looking for an Acting Assistant Boutique Manager to lead our Chadstone Boutique for a fixed period of time from September 2020 to December 2021.
Reporting to the Boutique Manager, the successful candidate will act as brand ambassador for our boutique in Chadstone. With passion and proven experience, you will assist our Boutique Manger to drive the strategic vision and the team in providing an iconic customer-service experience, ensuring maximum profitability.
Your responsibilities include:
1. Sales management- Assist the Boutique Manager in achieving sales goals by training, mentoring, motivating and giving timely feedback & direction to the team;
2. Staff management- Assist the Boutique Manager in developing the team whilst achieving sales results with operational excellence.
3. Inventory management- Assist and account for stock security and ensure stock takes are carried out in line with the company policy. Monitoring the stock levels and identifying gaps in ranges;
4. Customer service( including after-sales service)- Assist and ensure best customer service & brand experience to customers to achieve high customer satisfaction. Ensure satisfactory after sales service to customers in store. Attend to customer complaints in a timely manner following the company protocol.
5. Visual merchandising & store maintenance- Assist in maintaining the boutique VM in line with the brand guidelines.
6. CRM- Assist the Boutique Manager to motivate the team on CRM- to acquire, build and maintain key customers. Ensure all customer details are registered in the system accurately;
7. Administrative management- Assist with all facts of store operation, e.g. invoicing, daily reconciliation report, management reports, cash management, etc.
We are looking for someone with minimum 3 years' solid experience in supervisory position and retail operations, preferably in the watches & jewellery space. A successful track record in sales, service excellence, preferably gained from high end luxury retail industry.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and negotiation skills;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Good knowledge and skills of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint and technology savvy;
- Ability to multitask and be adaptive