- The Activation Specialist is a role created to implement brand activations within the On Trade: Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Members Clubs ...
- The Activation Specialist will work across the whole Moët Hennessy portfolio with a focus on Moët & Chandon and Veuve Clicquot.
- The Activation Specialist will work closely with the On Trade Sales teams to implement impactful activations with scale and to ensure excellent execution in venues.
- The Activation Specialist is a key role to feedback insight from the trade to MHUK and therefore to ensure the improvement of brand activations.
Implement Brand Activations
- Be a brand activation expert in Moët Hennessy UK to animate key On Trade accounts and bring to life amazing brand experiences.
- Execute brand activations with excellence in venues to develop brand desirability and boost rate of sale.
- Follow up with each account to ensure required activation outcomes.
Develop strong network with On Trade
- Engage staff in venues around our brands and activations.
- Build network with the On Trade team to create business opportunities and establish access to relevant information.
Share Feedback and insight
- Share learnings and results with Sales and Marketing teams to improve the impact of their activations.
- Share best practices.
- Monitor competitor activities
Support Sales Team
- Working with Account Managers to ensure that accounts are following contractual obligations.
Report accurately - Post-analysis
- Populate all internal reporting tools accurately: Salesforce and Yammer.
- Undertake post-activation analysis to measure impact.
- Liaise closely with venue Account Manager.
Support Social Media strategy and objectives with Customers
- Provide brand content for publication on customer's social media.
- Manage venue visuals for use in customer's social media tools.
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- Sales team
- Marketing Team
- All departments internally, Moët Hennessy Information Systems, Moët Hennessy Europe
- On Trade customers
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Education & Qualifications
- Degree level education
- Some experience in Sales or Trade Marketing role would be an advantage
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of the On Trade
- Strong understanding of Moët Hennessy UK brands and luxury universe
- Strong skills in organization, time and project management and creativity
- Knowledge of activation implementation / execution
- Business acumen to create and leverage opportunities
- Good Champagne / Spirit and Wine knowledge
- Ability to network and engage
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication
- Strongly customer oriented
- Influencing skills
- Digital savvy