Major responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for receptionist duties: (40% of time)
- Handle all incoming calls, filter calls and take messages where required.
- Manage office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Act as the primary contact for courier arrangement for general purpose. Handle all incoming mail & address them to the correct recipients
- Greet and provide general support to visitors such as directing them to the appropriate meeting rooms and ensuring they are properly taken care of
- Keep the Hong Kong office telephone directory updated (LVMH holding only)
- Support staff activities and other ad-hoc duties as required under the supervision of Executive Assistant and Office Administrator.
- Provide general administrative support from time to time to the LVMH House operations after aligning with Learning & Development Team and EA & Office Administrator
- Support office administration: (60% of time)
- Communicate with external vendors for office supplies and consumables, help to manage supplier accounts and assist in negotiating contracts, quotes and payment terms regularly with procurement team.
- Monitor and maintain adequate inventory of office supplies & consumables including but not limited to stationeries, access cards and pantry utilities.
- Coordinate the printing of corporate materials e.g. business cards, company envelopes and company letterheads.
- Liaise with various vendors on cleaning & security services to maintain office conditions.
- Arrange & supervise necessary repairs in office e.g. office furniture, devices and electrical appliances, locksmith, lightings.
- Coordinate with internal & external parties for property maintenance e.g toilet repairing, AHU room check, switch room check, power suspensions check.
- Coordinate, manage & dispatch orders/prints such as annual reports, booklets, cards form headquarter for Hong Kong, China & Singapore.
- Closely work with the tea lady to facilitate the smooth running of the office and
- Maintain the tidiness of reception area, meeting rooms, pantry and other common office areas.
- Act as the primary contact for landlord maintenance work arrangements
- Help prepare the T&E report for tea-lady with office expenses
- Keep record & maintain warranty of common facilities including warranty of electrical appliances & the operation manuals
Requirements & Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to work independently but also collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Well organized, detail-minded and customer service oriented.
- Adaptable and willing to learn.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Required to work from time to time on weekend to supervise office maintenance duties
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- With high sense of service provision
- Excellent command in written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
The Administration Assistant / Receptionist will provide reception and general administration support for our Hong Kong office and will report to the Executive Assistant & Office Administrator in LVMH Asia Pacific in HK.