Estates & Wines is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation and each of our wineries have broken new ground - by pioneering new or forgotten regions; or through innovative & distinctive winemaking techniques.
Rooted into Spanish history and terroir, Bodega Numanthia is the birthplace of powerful and intense wines, iconic incarnations of the prestigious Designation of Origin Toro.
The Administration & Hospitality intern will help the different members of the Estate team of Bodega Numanthia: Estate Director, Technical Director, Finance & Operations Coordinator and Communication & Hospitality Coordinator in the finance, reception and administrative tasks of the winery. He/She has a central role in helping the different team members in their daily tasks.
Finance & Administration
Under the supervision of the Finance & Operations Coordinator:
- Support invoices processing: pre-approval, coding, payment follow-up with Accounting Department based in Barcelona
- Work with SAP (ERP): product data management and accounting data consulting
- Support Monthly follow-up of accruals and invoices. Expenditure monitoring
- Support on monthly report for winery key performance indicators.
- Be the first point of contact of all suppliers coming to the winery
- Ensuring a good welcome of each visitors
- Take all incoming phone calls, filter and redirect to the appropriate person internally
Under the supervision of Communication & Hospitality Coordinator:
- Support the organization of winery events (harvest event, Journée Particulière)
- Support the organization of winery visits and degustation for internal or external visitors
- Help on visit planning and logistics (book hotel, restaurant, taxi)
Information à l'attention des candidats
Education: University or Business School Student.
Languages : Good level of English mandatory, Spanish is a plus
Professional experience & know how :
- Strong Computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs
- Possess a strong customer focus with an overall commitment to quality
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Organization skills & Priority setting
- Analytical skills
Location: Toro, Spain
Start Date: January 2020