The position is based in Rome. The candidate will manage the organization of advertising projects ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
The candidate will:
- Plan, concept and execute elevated photography and video content. Co-manage the process from concept ideation to post production, including proposing photographers, directors, stylists and casting;
- Organize the pre-production phase of videos and photos, collecting props and products across categories for all shootings and ensuring legal contracts with suppliers;
- Attend shootings in order to ensure consistency between image and product requirements and to do a preselection of images;
- Conceptualize creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent for each assigned project;
- Ensure that the creative output is consistent and in line with project objectives and with the creative direction;
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Degree in Communications or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience in a similar role within luxury fashion industry
- Excellent English, fluent French would be a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not necessary
- Exceptional project management, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong creative sense and high interest in fashion
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities as well as strong can-do mentality