The position is located in Sesto Fiorentino (Firenze). Within the After Sales Department, the candidate will follow implementation activities, process and flows coordination ensuring their successful completion on time and to the customer satisfaction maintaining regular contact with Stores/Local After Sales Referent/ Customer care/HQ/Production.
- Work closely with Zone's referent to proper follow up procedure and support them in all quality issues being the point of contact with them and production team.
- Organize after sales teams with Zone's referent on monthly basis, to proper follow up with local activities, issues and projects
- Being the point of contact of Customer care for after sales requests
- Ensure customer problems are solved quickly
- Work closely with the team to monitor the quality level and communicate with the zone's referent
- Develop procedures and mapping flows with continuously improvement approach
- Being responsible of quality reporting for the management
- Fluent in Italian and English are essential
- Bachelor's degree in Management Engineering, Economics or statistics
- Prior experience (at least 2/3 years).
- Experience within luxury retail is desirable
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- An interest in fashion/luxury retail business