As an AFTER SALES SPECIALIST, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, with a special focus on After Sales, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Client Service Center (CSC) promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand, delivering them the best Client experience and conveying your passion for the product. You will be the voice of your category for Clients, the CSC department and the team in the store.
Be an Exceptional After Sales Specialist
- Achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for the productivity results of your area of expertise
- Welcome every Client and enhance their experience, setting the example of the best Client experience
- Provide comprehensive advice within your area of expertise to Clients, supporting team members when they have Clients requiring more detailed information
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the department
- Develop the highest Brand and product knowledge
- Foster positive and collaborative relationships with the CS team, the store network and other corporate departments
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming, attitudes and behavior
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
Promote and Show Ownership for After Sales
- Be the ambassador and role model for your area of expertise, demonstrating an active genuine passion and strong enthusiasm for assisting clients
- Master a deep knowledge of your area of expertise and be able to deal with the most demanding Client situations
- Nurture a thorough knowledge of the technical aspects of the product, understand policies and procedures, and store/departmental/ After Sales processes
- Be creative and open-minded when exploring options or recommendations that would be in the manner best for both the client and the company
- Act as a proactive force for the Team Manager in developing the business and be a key contributor to productivity and results
Support the Team with After Sales
- Be a partner to the Team Manager in charge of your area of expertise; provide them with feedback (product performance, quality, Client related information, trends, missing opportunities, etc...) which may then be shared the Corporate team
- Be a point of reference to the CS team on your area of expertise, sharing passion for the brand and inspiring others
- Participate in trainings (group and individual) to share expertise and with intent to improve overall team performance in this area
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
*please note that restrictions may apply to part-timer employees