Within the WW Logistic Pole, the candidate will monitor after sales activities in order to develop and implement Supply Chain of Spare Parts.
- Support the After Sales Manager in leading the project;
- Team work with IT, Production, Logistics and Retail for project implementation;
- Use Project Management tools to lead the project;
- Define algorithm to supply and replenish the spare parts;
- Support the logistics team to develop the warehouse and distribution of the spare parts
- Master's degree in Management Engineering or Economics;
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Power Point):
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent relational skills;
- Team working;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.