MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Analyst, Packaging Development—Gifting and Promotional for fresh will be responsible for full-cycle packaging processes from concept stage to launch execution. As an integral member of the gifting side of the Packaging Development team, the Analyst will focus on global gift sets, travel retail gift sets and gift with purchase programs. Reporting to the Manager, Packaging Development the Analyst, Packaging Development will be a key communicator with cross-functional internal partners such as Global Quality Assurance, Global Packaging Design, and Global Supply Chain as well as external suppliers.
With demonstrated project management and packaging development skills, the Analyst will be highly organized, detail-oriented and will thrive as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Own the Pack Form (PF), Fill & Assembly (F&A), Component Specification document creation and distribution.
- Approve the Assembly Instruction (AI) photo and document.
- Manage the component code request, the Bill of Materials (BOM) request and the artwork request.
- Approve the assembled giftset finish good samples.
- Determine the giftset assemble requirements and demonstrate key steps at the Assemble Center Kick-off meeting.
- Manage the program development trackers to ensure the packaging team hit key milestones.
- Handle the package development workflow for box, label, protective material and shipper.
- Review artwork file to ensure they are compliant with fresh standards.
- Manage the ship test process by providing products and components to internal partners and Assemble Center.
- Own the product weight & measure and pack out quantity chart creation and distribution.
- Approve the sustainability material KPI document and the Global market packaging recycle chart.
What you will learn and achieve in the first 6 months:
- Learn the package development process for new launch
- Learn the Engineering Change Request (ECR) process for existing program
- Build relationships with internal partners (in US and Asia) and suppliers.
- Organize touch base calls with key internal & external partners.
- Working knowledge of PF, F&A, program tracker creation and AI document review process
- Working knowledge of Sweetdam system for artwork review
What you will achieve in 12 months:
- Manage the package development process for assigned category.
- Manage the ECR process for assigned category.
- Good relationships with internal partners (in US and Asia) and suppliers.
- Lead touch base calls with key internal & external partners to keep programs on track
- Strong knowledge of PF, F&A, program tracker creation.
- Approval of AI document and FG assembled set samples.
- Approve artwork in Sweetdam system and release artwork to internal partner/suppliers.
- Approve dieline, printed box and label pre-production samples.
- At least two years of experience in packaging with a beauty product or consumer product company
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SAP or AX Systems
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Proactive and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Based in Jersey City, NJ