The Retail Artist has a key position in the Retail team. His/her key mission is to create a unique and memorable experience which educates and delights our customers.
The main focus will be focusing on top perfumery stores, pushing sell-out performance and more events realization.
Combining a business orientation and a passion for retail, the Retail Artist is an artist of relation who contributes to the Brand image and helps to build retail leadership in the market.
1./ Create impact with an unforgettable consumer experience in TOP stores
Drive sell-out in stores by entertaining and enchanting customers when present for Sell-out Days, podiums or Masterclasses.
Provide full-range inspirational and personalized customer service according to the D.I.O.R. standards and including product information, sales, and execution of all in-store events: offer high quality consultation for Make-up, skincare treatment, and fragrance events.
2/ Act as Face of the brand
Be a true brand ambassador and embody the values of the Brand and share DNA perfectly.
Engage and inspire retailers' team with your creative, technical and professional expertise.
Contribute to develop more spectacular and retailtainment Dior presence in TOP stores.
3/ Be a strong Business driver
Deliver Strong sell-out performance in stores to contribute to global performance.
Be the king/queen of our selling techniques such as cross-and link-selling and contribute to increasing our number of units per transaction.
Show initiative and drive your ideas of growing business in our TOP stores.
- Min 3 years of prestige beauty sales experience - certification in make-up artistry is a plus
- Performance-driven with strong retail mindset and excellent selling skills
- Ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Ability to effectively build loyal customer relationships
- Storytelling and ability to engage, entertain and inspire
- Flexibility regarding locations in designated territory
- Willingness to work retail hours during weekdays, shopping nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
The Netherlands with numerous travels throughout west part of the country with focus on Amsterdam, Den Hague and Rotterdam.
Position starting in January 2020.