- Perform the role of super-user and communication bridge of users and IT department;
- Give a strong input to IS&T, Internal Control regarding improvements of best practices, procedures and policies related to Retail System and SAP Management.
- Maintain and update retail prices, user profile;
- Propose and follow up the stock corrections to be carried out (Adjustments) vs. voucher of incoming stock, sales transactions, transfers between stores and remaining stock;
- Coordinate with IT Manager and system users on creation and maintenance of reports & analysis to support business objectives, daily operations and needs as they develop;
- Give Training to users on Retail Systems and SAP system on regular basis;
- Control accuracy of operations and transactions, detect the irregularities;
- Assist the IT Manager to align Retail technology initiatives and Finance/internal control requirements.
- Above 5 years of experience on relevant role;
- Experience of Retail Sales, Purchase Orders and Stock Control are a plus.
- Bachelor degree .
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Teamwork and Problem Solving attitudes;
- Excellent coordination skill;
- Fluent Mandarin and English.
- Strong analysis skills and organisation orientated;
- Knowledge of Retail operations but also POS and SAP Systems.