THE CONTEXT ________
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever...
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 8 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma, Guerlain and Benefit Cosmetics. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
YOUR MISSION ____________
IT Project Management
- Take ownership and responsibility of key IT applications that are supported by the Business including the support and upgrade roadmap.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling automation tools.
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of the local information systems.
- Report and follow support and maintenance queries with the central IT department in France (PCIS)
- Be the link between the local IT / IS provider and the central Team (PCIS)
- Manage the operational issues supporting the IT solutions deployed ensuring appropriate responsibilities are managed effectively during the support responsibilities of our third parties.
- Upload in Oracle validated prices for all brands
- Develop and manage the automatization of this process
Reporting Creation and Maintenance
- Suggest and develop, upon request or your own initiative, new commercial, finance, marketing and logistics automated reports and maintain them
BI System management and Database Maintenance
- Full BI Author administration
- Sense check data integrity and alert if any issue
- Conversion of the raw data in exploitable format using advanced skills on Excel (including Power Query) and Visual Basic
- Support other departments for projects or any report query
- Creation of the new reports and new agents (automatic reports) in BI/Updating based on the requests from all PCDO Brands
- Sending a daily report to Benefit, MUFE and Dior. Develop an automated solution (Power BI tool) for automated creation and distribution
- IT or Information System scholar background / certification / relevant proven experience is a must
- Working experience in Oracle and SAP
- Very advanced Excel knowledge is mandatory including Power Query and Visual Basic
- Database knowledge (MS Access, MySQL)
- Programming knowledge (Python, Visual Basic)
- System security design and set up
- ITIL Foundation knowledge
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and well organized