Responsible for architectural & maintenance admin & accounting processes, for Christian Dior Couture Middle East Region, based in Dubai.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Provide administrational support on purchasing process, track budgets with high level of accountability. Report to the store planning & maintenance team & manager.
Submit initiatives to improve current processes and systems to gain efficiency and obtain best results
Purchase Order Administration
- Verify the order with PM in charge and if approved, proceed with PO process in COUPA
- Update, track and control any cost variation and provide costs analyses on maintenance tracker and architectural project budget sheets
- challenge payment terms and conditions prior to PO issuance
- support with supplier negotiations
- procurement follow-up and order tracking versus agreed terms and conditions
- challenge procurement terms and conditions prior to PO issuance
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- 3-5-year experience in accounting, purchasing or quantity surveying department
- High degree of computer literacy, especially MS Excel (V-lookups, formulas, pivot tables), Power Point (presentation), SAP are a plus.
- Good analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in reading, speaking and writing in English. Other languages a plus.
- Efficient time management, organizational ability and capacity to meet deadlines.
- Flexible & positive mind-set, team player.
- Attention to detail & work accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously