It´s a very eciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a rapid period of growth.
As a Jr Architecture Project Manager, you will be a member of the Store Design team, made up of 6 people who are also responsible for end-to-end Store Design. You will manage, develop and implement creative concepts for stores using LOEWE´s guidelines.
- Design and express through graphical representation creative proposals for stores and furniture.
- Develop the idea in order to get a feasible project in terms of design, materials, construction details and budget.
- Search for new and interesting materials and techniques.
- Manage suppliers by making the orders and tracking samples and materials.
- Put into effect timelines and production calendar.
- Invoice and logistics management and budget review.
- Bachelor´s degree in Architecture.
- In between 1 to 2 years of relevant working experiences in similar position. Previous experience in retail, fashion or luxury brands will be considered as a plus.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Fashion, Art and Culture.
- English mandatory. Other language will be considered as an asset preferably French or Spanish.
- Proficient in representation skills using Autocad, Photoshop, SketchUp and InDesign (among others).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.