- Build long term partnership and trust with retailers in all levels (newness, BA, promotion, incentive etc) to gain their support over key competitors
- Ensure perfect implementation of the marketing plan by negotiating only the excellent locations in peak months.
- Manage & monitor retail sales weekly and come up a quick action plan if needed
- Based on aggressive retail goal, setting up together with each retailer, to build a monthly sales & stock plan.
- Propose newness with suggested quantity to each retailer every quarter.
- Review customer monthly orders to ensure key items are well covered.
- Ensure perfect merchandising/planogram wherever there are products merchandised.
- Build & negotiate strong trade plan by month by customer in line with TR WW strategy.
- Recruit the best Field & FA team.
- Manage, coach & motivate the field team
- Prepare & manage budget & Expenses twice a year, to be in line with Budget.
- Weekly and monthly report on brand, market and competitors' performance. Propose winning strategy & to gain market share. Keep close eye on key competitor's activity to inspire new opportunities for to gain competitive edge.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- University graduate major in business or marketing.
- Chinese Language is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Minimum 5 years experiences in retailing for P & C a must
- With fighting spirit, self - driven with passion to & a team player.
KEY COMPETENCIES (CAREER ARCHITECT)
- Sharp business acumen in making business decisions with strategic thinking and synthesis
- Solid analytical skills & meticulous with numbers
- Strategic thinking with a global view of business
- Sales Driven / Result Oriented
- Sound people management / negotiation skills
- Sell in & Sell out performance, growth vs market (gaining market share) and Improvements in ranking
- Achieving P&L Operating Results
- Merchandising - counters opening/refurbishments, premium image of POS
- Gain of space in current locations
- Team's motivation, development & growth
- External : Retailers/Operators, shop managers, BAs
- Internal : Training Manager, Marketing Team, VM Team, Commercial Assistant, Customer service