Area Manager - South West
Acting as a Brand Ambassador you will champion brand values both internally and externally. You will also build strong relationships with store management and beauty consultants to work to successfully achieve company targets and objectives.
The Area Manager for the South West will ultimately deliver budgeted wholesale and retail sales in all accounts by proactively recruiting, retaining and developing a best in class counter team - motivating them to promote Acqua di Parma.
Strong reporting skills to identify business opportunities and risks to the business is a key part of the role for our flagship stores as well as showing commercial awareness within the teams to create solid business plans for key launches throughout the year.
- Ability to build, motivate and lead effective teams
- Experience of Beauty Consultant management and Key Account Management is a plus
- Results driven
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive as required
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills to recruit people and secure space in store for activity as required
- Strong communication skills - ability to set targets with your team, articulate them and review the performance with your team
- Strong organizational skills
- Competent IT skills (Outlook and MS Office)
- Experience within the luxury retail market of at least 3 years
- Genuine affinity with the luxury goods industry
- Good understanding of retail principles and practices