- Develop and manage the business, both Travel Retail and Local market, for the brand in Northern Asia.
- Manage Sales & Business Dev of ADP Local Market and Travel Retail in NEA markets.
- Manage & develop Field team
- Consolidate brand Image
- Reinforce brand's image positioning through gain of Ranking
Develop the brand, with the ambition of making Acqua di Parma the best niche brand in the area.
- Build long term partnership and trust with travel retail operators in all levels (newness, BA, promotion, incentive etc) to gain their support over key competitors
- Develop the Travel Retail market opening new, high potential POS in line with the brand and making sure that the like for like performance are strong and positive.
- Ensure perfect implementation of the marketing plan by negotiating only the excellent locations in peak months.
- Propose newness with suggested quantity to each retailer every quarter.
- Review and optimize customer monthly orders.
- Build & negotiate strong trade plan by month by customer in line with regional strategy.
- Recruit the best Field & FA team, coach it and keep it motivated
- Weekly and monthly report on brand, market and competitors' performance.
- Coordinate on local market the current distributors, analyzing the 3YP and making sure they reach their sell-out and purchases target.
- Manage and develop the direct team in HK/Macau, creating a successful business story in the area.
- Manage & monitor retail sales weekly and come up a quick action plan if needed.
- Based on aggressive retail goal, setting up together with each retailer or distributor, build a monthly sales & stock plan.
- Supervise the perfect execution of the activities.
- Analyze and propose the weekly outlook and study the markets trend.
- Work in detail on Budget and P&L both at area and PoS level.
Qualifications & Skills
- University graduate major in business or marketing.
- English proficiency is mandatory, Chinese is a plus.
- Minimum 6 years experience in a commercial role in beauty.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in a commercial role for P&C Travel Retail is required.
- Strategic agility and long-term vision.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and ability to cope with dynamic and uncertain environment.
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
- Willing to travel, around 50% of the time.
- Self-motivated and results oriented, focusing also on the quality of the outcome.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in complex organization.
- Sell in & Sell out performance, growth vs main competitors, improving in ranking, as well as outperforming the market (gaining market share).
- Achieving P&L Operating Results
- Opening new key PoS with excellent space and gaining space in current locations
- Merchandising - counters opening/refurbishments, niche image of POS
- Team's motivation, development & growth