- To grow and drive Givenchy retail in leading Givenchy Ambassador and non-Ambassador doors and in building strong relationship with store/floor managers. To increase market share and enhance Givenchy's brand image in Scotland and Ireland in line with the Brand strategy and vision.
- Review progress quarterly to ensure delivery is on track and implement action plan as appropriate.
- Communicate weekly with the Head of Sales to discuss performance and action plans.
- Full accountability of the area's retail results.
- Monitor trading results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure performance is on track.
- Develop and deliver proposals to enhance performance ‘in flight', negotiating locally additional support as needed.
- Partner with peers and other functions to share best practices and to ensure all retail opportunities are maximised.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the allocated area and its key doors.
- Manage the store visit frequency in line with the agreed store categorisation.
- Build strong relationships with key store/floor managers to support the retail ambition of the brand and gain locally additional support in stores.
- Actively embrace new ideas and change and be willing to take calculated risks to improve the business.
- Train and coach retail partner staff on our products and take the opportunity to do this on each visit.
- Build effective relationships with the Head Office team (marketing, sales, customer service, finance, HR...) Be the guarantor of the brand image.
- Ensure marketing plans and all merchandising guidelines are implemented perfectly in both Ambassador and non-Ambassador doors.
- Implement the company strategy and vision throughout the area.
- Ensure all retail partners are briefed and aware of the brand ambition and marketing plans
TEAM DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
- Motivate, inspire, coach and develop the Ambassador team, to achieve the retail targets, but also make them progress through the career path.
- Be customer focus.
- Lead by example, and coach all Ambassadors to ensure the Pride Relational Signature is fully implemented at each Point of Sale.
- Encourage a proactiveness spirit within the Ambassador team.
- Recruit and retain exceptional talent into the brand.
- Develop the skills and capabilities of the team at both a group and an individual level.
- Conduct regular team assessment and give them feedbacks.
- At least 3 years experiences in a customer facing role & 2 years experiences of managing a team/other people
- Skills: Intermediate level of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Effective planning and organization
- Strong interpersonal skills Ability to analyse retail results and interpret them Full driving license
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to changing goalposts
- Proven man management experience Ability to drive retail results Self-motivated and results driven