The Area Manager is a newly created role, as we just opened our new Moët Hennessy subsidiary in Portugal. She/he will be managing our horeca day & night accounts in the Algarve region + night accounts in Lisbon + our distributor, developing the commercial strategy and route to market and activating and promoting our brands. The role is home based in Lisbon.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Manage the on-trade accounts: build and maintain long term relationships (regular on site visits), activate sales, negotiate agreements and commercial plans.
- Act as a strong and enthusiast Brand Ambassador, with a focus on brand promotion and brand education.
- Work on the strategy to ensure optimal distribution of MH brands, by identifying the most appropriate route to market and any opportunities in the market.
- Manage budgets and track sales, volumes, P&L, risks etc.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Experience in the luxury industry managing premium brands
- Strong affinity with luxury brands and brand sensibility
- Knowledge of the Portuguese market and consumers
- Experience in brand management, marketing, or sales
- Commercial acumen and strong ability to manage clients and negotiate
- Flexible and open minded, adaptable to fast changing environments, willing to embrace new ways of working
- Mandatory languages: Portuguese and English
- Based in Lisbon or willing to relocate there