Area Manager should create a strong partnership with key clients & increase Guerlain market & visibility in the region. Supervises Central America operators as well as manages the BC team and regional account executives. Ultimate objective is to contribute to the growth of profitability in the region.
- Develop strong partnership with Key clients in the perimeter of Management.
- Propose net sales, profit and retail target for each budget session to Account Executives.
- Supervise Assortment in the region: assortment, condition, pricing...
- Negotiate and execute trade plan in all locations
- Propose visibility and space improvement in all store refurbishment
- Identify growth, profit and organization opportunities to improve performance
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Retailers.
- Challenge client order: Control, Analyze stock levels and work on product orders together with buyers
- Provide accurate sell-in monthly outlook
- Follow assortment implementation and propose assortment optimization if needed.
- Collect figures information (sales, shop trend, market share, rankings...) on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for correct price implementation and analysis vs. competition.
- Forecast Management: revise quantities proposed by the Account Executives.
- Price List: client adaptation from master price list according to marketing assortment recommendations.
- Implement and control Planograms in all store with Account Executives.
- Respect visual plan per location.
- Counter management: cleanness, testers
- Bas training on basics merchandising when needed
- Propose hard merchandising improvements / opportunities by locations
- Negotiate additional "space "with local management ( TR sets, floor merchandiser, cashier dispenser, ect..)
- Work with Merchandising team to assure respect of guidelines, deadlines and budget
- Improve promotion profitability
- Prepare animations with AE and Marketing team to insure successful promotion
- Manage, train and motivate the Account Executives
- Set monthly targets according to yearly strategic objectives and actual results.
- Improve BC productivity per location
- Follow up on RETAIL EXCELLENCE program
- Monthly Sell in outlook for the area
- Monthly Sell out report with field information
- Minutes meeting to be sent to each customer after visits.
- Visit report + action plan following each visit sent to Regional Director.
- 3-month trip planning sent in advance
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
SOLID EXPERIENCE IN SALES AND TRAVEL RETAIL
FLUENT ENGLISH / SPANISH; FRENCH IS A PLUS
STRONG ANALYTICAL SKILLS
RETAIL ORIENTED & RESULTS DRIVEN
HARD-WORKING, NOT AFRAID OF CHALLENGES
TEAM-PLAYER AND COMMUNICATIVE PERSONALITY
SENSITIVE TO LUXURY PRODUCTS