Area Sales Manager Austria (m/f/d) Dior & Acqua di Parma
Vienna / Niederösterreich / Burgenland / Steiermark
Your passion - your job:
You are accountable for driving sales growth (both sell-in and sell-out) in your area of responsibility and you establish and maintain strong collaborative working partnerships with retailers. You are in charge of implementing the local strategy in line with central guidelines and you manage your team of Beauty Consultants in your territory.
- Control sell-in performance & ensure achievement of set sell-in targets
- Present new products to buyers and negotiate placement orders
- Define product assortment per store / retailer with back-office team & ensure proper implementation
- Control stock levels and guarantee proper stock in-stores
- Ensure returns of identified products together with back-office team
- Control sell-out performance & ensure achievement of set sell-out targets
- Negotiate & implement trade activities, sales incentives etc.
- Negotiate space increases and improve visibility with retailers
- Ensure full respect of brand image guidelines (product assortments, planograms, etc.)
Dior Beauty Consultant management:
- Lead, manage and coach Dior Beauty Consultants under responsibility
- Drive individual sales performances (set & follow-up KPIs)
- Motivate and coach Beauty Consultant on-siteand organize mini trainings
- Negotiate yearly commercial agreements with independent retailers
- Conduct weekly / monthly / ad hoc reportings to GM & Marketing team
Your qualification - your profile:
- At least 6-8 years of experience in the Beauty & Sales-Retail business preferably in the luxury industry
- Fluent in German & English
- Excellent team management skills and a strong team player that can also work independently
- Strong negotiation skills with a winning and result oriented mindset
- Capacity to work in a competitive & fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Embrace challenges and changes
- Entrepreneurial attitude with great communication and presentations skills
- Willingness to travel for the position
Just give it a try and join our team!
We are looking forward to receiving your full application with cover letter, CV and references.
HR contact: Elena Seitz