We are looking for our new :
Area Sales manager & Demand planner
Manage the demand planning for the whole area (50%). Develop the TAG Heuer wholesale business in a defined area (50%), by building sustainable relationships with customers (retailers, distributors). Achieve sales targets with a strong focus on sell out goals. As an ambassador, represent and promote the brand in the market.
Key Accountabilities :
- For the whole area (50%):
- Manage the forecast for 2 stocks: demand planning, follow-up the evolution of the stock; inventory management
- Manage the E-commerce development in the area: work closely with digital team to manage the development of E-commerce
- For the Mediterranean markets and Africa area (50):
- Develop and implement a plan to achieve sales targets (sell-in and sell-out).
- Monitor the competitive landscape, market trends and the broader economy to identify opportunities and threats and propose new projects.
- Review and optimize brand distribution, recommend account or POS openings and closures in close collaboration with the visual merchandising teams.
- Track and analyze business performance (sales by door, turnover, market share...) and adjust sales and marketing actions accordingly.
- Collect and share internally the feedback from retailers, consumers and competitors with regards to sales, products and marketing activity.
- Share product knowledge and information on the brand by regularly deliver in-store training
- You have a Master's degree in business administration (MBA), marketing, or related fields.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an international market with multicultural customers with a solid experience as a demand planner.
- You qualify yourself as a forecaster guru with great analytical skills.
- You have a strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- You have a positive can-do mindset and a strong team-spirit.
- You are willing to travel up to 30 % of your time.