BVLGARI IS THE MAGNIFICENT AND CONTEMPORARY ROMAN HIGH JEWELER.
Since 1884, our creations inspired by Rome Heritage reflect extraordinary coloured gemstones combinations, as well innovation and magnificence.
Our Perfumes Department is a key pillar in the Brand Strategy deployment in the MEA, being a strong asset to developing Brand awareness and recruiting new clients; as well as being a solid and self-driven Business Unit demonstrating constant growth and development in the region. In order to complete our team, we are looking for our future:
AREA SALES MANAGER MEA (F/M)
PERFUMES - DOMESTIC MARKETS
Your mission is to achieve the company's goal by driving the regional revenues target, while developing the brand image, retail strategy and performance per market through the management of our privileged distributors in all GCC (KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan and Iraq).
You will have the opportunity to deal with a large scope of responsibilities including; business development, brand positioning as well as analysis.
- Build a strategic plan per market, to follow up and achieve sales targets on 3 level: Revenues, Sell-in & Sell-out.
- Take responsibility in achieving monthly revenues as per company budget, while following-up quantities forecasts, client's payments, credit limit compliance, level of stocks, etc.
- Build close partnership with business partners to ensure brand's performance and profitability by following-up (monthly/quarterly): A&P (Advertising & promotional spend), Promotion Plan, Sales reports, Distribution Network review.
- Control brand's investments in collaboration with each business partner by managing A&P per Market
- Retailer's negotiation: Launch strategy plans, brand space and visibility, promotions investments, pricing and terms, e-commerce:
- Ensure the approach consistency across countries especially commercial conditions to avoid transshipment.
- Manage the distribution network and assortment based on both the door potential and the quality, with dedicated analysis ROI (Return on Investment) & qualitative monitoring of all existing POS (Point of sale) and investigation & validation of potential new POS.
- Identify retail opportunities, propose potential new projects and operations to boost sales.
- Participate to projects of enhancement of wholesale systems.
- Propose plans and programs to find new business opportunities in the area/market of reference.
- Develop Perfumes sales within the BVLGARI JWA Boutiques network.
- Enhance best practices, sharing with MEA Travel Retail and Field Supervisor.
Brand positioning, Image and Client Experience
- Increasing Brand passion and awareness with all stakeholders: final consumers, distributors, POS owners and retail staff.
- Looking out for opportunities to have extra space, visuals, promotion events etc.
- Negotiating and effectively planning all the marketing activities by location, in agreement with local partners, within the allocated support budget.
- Liaising with marketing to ensure that both above and below the line marketing activities support effectively sales development (corners, trade marketing...).
- Assessing Point of Sales compliance to Bulgari guidelines (visual merchandising, store layouts etc.) and undertake appropriate actions.
- Sharing relevant feedback to internal and external partners, reporting on product development needs and marketing tools.
- Liaising with training to ensure BAs (Beauty Advisors) attend the mandatory training courses and follow-up on their coaching needs.
Analysis, Reporting and Operational Excellence
- Being aware of the local market and business environment; including competitors' activities and the perfumes market trends, to detect and propose potential new projects and innovations.
- Controlling the Brand Performance (turnover versus budget, market share, pco, share of voice...); monitoring financial performance of the area (sales trends, margins, EBIT, investments) as well as providing regular and ad-hoc sales analysis and reporting.
- Control of budget and P&L, as well as strictly monitoring support budget expenses and create relative purchase orders.
- Collect and place orders, issue invoices, manage all activities related to accounts receivable and follow up the OTD (on time delivery) process for the market of reference.
- Ensuring an efficient cash collection.
- Being responsible for forecasts, stock study and orders of products, ensuring optimum inventory at stores (initiate orders from retailers when needed) and tracking discontinued products to ensure clean stock levels.
- Managing properly the inventories and receivables according to the Group Guidelines.
- Ensuring that all activities are compliant with local regulations and corporate standards.
Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic and passionate work environment, while working for a brand of renown worldwide. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari's people are its soul and the living part of our brand.
- At least 6+ years of international sales experience, preferably within the fragrance industry and GCC Region.
- Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proven successful track record in client management and distributors management.
- Fluent in English, Arabic an advantage.
- At ease with, analytics, figures and IT reporting tools; to draw conclusions that are transferable into action plans.
- Organized result-driven achiever with ambition and self-motivation.
- Adaptable and diligent: high priority on accuracy and adherence to timeframes.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills listen along with being pragmatic and solutions driven.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to share brand vision
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; maintain effective relationships and gain trust.
- A cooperative team player, people developer and coach with integrity.
- Analytical skills, ability to read, analyze sales figures and trends.