Reporting to the Commercial Director and based in Dubai, the Sales Area Manager is in charge of developing the top line and the profitability of his/hers Area, through commercial relationship development with the distributors, and the execution of the overall commercial strategy (Product, Distribution, Price, Promotion guidelines).
- Drive and manage the P&L of your Area through key performance indicators (turnover, Margin, A&P budget) at PCDO level, along with local wholesale, sell-out, A&P budget and market share at country level.
- Ensure that the commercial strategy is well communicated and executed locally:
- Animation and development (at quantitative and qualitative levels) of a network of distributors
- Negotiation of commercial conditions such as: price structure, payment terms, investments, capex, locations, distribution...
- Follow up of assortment and stock equation
- Follow up of the local commercial Team (Brand manager and his/her Team)
- Anticipate the risks and propose solutions
- Create, implement the marketing, and animation plans within the strict guidelines of the Brand and in agreement with the PCDO Commercial Director
- Follow up of the orders, quotas, payments (DSO)
- Manage the forecasts for the different countries
- Regularly visit the markets
- Master's Degree in Business
- 5 to 10 years' experience in retail management with supervision responsibilities.
- Experience in Luxury and Perfumes & Cosmetics industry is preferable
- Fluent in English, Arabic and French are a plus
- Strong business acumen: passion for retail, strong analytical skills
- Strong management background: ability to motivate people with the same objectives with enthusiasm and leadership
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate well with headquarters teams in Paris (senior management, marketing, sales support) and with shop salesforce
- Service-oriented: ability to see every detail and always think about improvements
- Good negotiation skills: ability to convince peers and a variety of stakeholders
- Team Player: ability to share ideas and successes and build effective teams