Within the Dior Maison, the Supply Chain manager's role is to optimize sales and stock coverage of our boutiques in Asia, China and Japan. By managing the distribution of our products from the central warehouse to the boutiques, and to monitor the sales forecasts transmitted to central Supply Chain team for future replenishment. Maintaining a fair share of stock allocation and distribution between the 3 zones is a key task.
The manager will need to work closely with Regional / Local Merchandisers, Central Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Finance, Country Head and Zone Presidents.
Manage and develop the replenishment for all categories.
- Lead the supply chain team tactically to ensure the smooth supply of products from Central warehouse to boutique by:
- Managing the replenishment tools for the short-term demand planning.
- Monitoring the stock level and coordinate the assortment review with Regional Merchandizers.
- Following up on specific requests by boutiques.
- Drive the rebalancing process to enhance profitability and reactivity.
- Define the rebalancing calendar and frequency.
- Monitor the efficiently for all transfer/rebalancing.
- Maintain a fair share of stock allocation and distribution between 3 zones.
- Work with regional merchandizers /Finance on Permanent and Seasonal forecast.
- Provide analytical comments to Regional Merchandisers during the buying sessions.
- Actively communicate with Supply Chain planners in Paris to manage short term demand.
Collection launches and events
- Plan the availability of merchandise for boutique openings and special events, by liaising with local merchandisers, central Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Plan collection launches, in relation with other departments.
- Work with different departments such as Supply Chain / Finance / Merchandising / Stores in Central / Zones / Countries to ensure smooth operations in supply chain.
- Communicate the global supply chain directions and improvements and result to zone and countries management and stores.
- Be innovative in communicating the stock visibility to stores for better customer services.
- Establish & define KPI's for replenishment and demand planning and share with the other departments.
- Drive and make recommendations and changes for improvement to meet defined KPIs.
- Review the need and to propose proper organization structure and workflow in order to meet the company objective and growth.
- Provide training and developing to direct reports.
- 8+ years' experience in Supply Chain, preferably in Distribution Planning or Forecast Planning, experience in Retail is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, able to work across functional areas and levels of organization.
- Capacity to manage work under pressure.
- Analytical capabilities and agility.
- Excellent command of both spoken & written English.