Our beautiful Global Louis Vuitton Store located in the Houston Galleria is looking for an Asset Protection Manager to join its incredible team.
The Asset Protection Manager is responsible for the overall protection of the company assets and enforcing of the Asset Protection strategies to combat shrink. The Asset Protection Manager also delivers training to staff, enforces policy, procedures and standards set by the Asset Protection department and company.
Other responsibilities for this role include, but not limited to, informing store management and zone asset protection team of potential losses, installing and implementing standards and procedures to control internal and external loss, maintaining a perpetual awareness of loss and strategies to control stores inventory, developing relationships to maintain constant flow of constructive information to help drive the business, and motivating, training, and developing Asset Protection staff and store personal to embrace prevention strategies and techniques to further protect the company and prevent store loss.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- 5-8 years Loss Prevention/ Asset Protection/Security Supervision/Management experience
- Certification courses (i.e.: Wicklander, Reid interviewing and interrogation, LPQ or LPC)
- Working knowledge of Security/Loss Prevention affiliated equipment (C.C.T.V. / Alarm systems)
- Experience in supervising multiple staff members, Management courses a plus
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule
- Retail experience - ideally in a multi-store environment
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer, systems and reporting skills