The Asset Protection Manager is responsible for protecting the store company assets and helping the Chicago Metro to enforce Asset Protection strategies to combat shrink. The Asset Protection Manager also enforces policy, procedures and standards set by the store, department and company.
Additionally, you will lead, manage and develop the store teams to optimize Asset Protection strategies across and between all doors within the territory while continuing to deliver a positive impact on the over business.
In order to be successful in this role you must be someone who has experience working in a luxury or high end retail environment or has a strong history involving customer service, dealing with Internal Control and Safety awareness. Someone who is motivated to continuously improve personal performance, works well in a store setting, and possesses elevated interpersonal skills.
- 5-8 years Loss Prevention/ Asset Protection/Security Supervision/Management experience
- Investigation courses (i.e.: Wicklander or Reid interviewing and interrogation)
- Working knowledge of Security/Loss Prevention affiliated equipment (C.C.T.V. / Alarm systems)
- Experience in supervising multiple staff members, Management courses a plus
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule
- Retail experience - ideally in a multi store environment
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer, systems and reporting skills