The Assistant BI Project Manager is a member of the LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics regional IS team and is responsible for all BI solutions in Singapore (from the investigation and documentation of data requirements to implementation and support).
Reporting in to the Singapore IT Manager and embedded within Supply Chain and Finance teams, the project leader will create and maintain data sources and data models, as well as engaging and facilitating in the subsequent creation of actionable insight and analytics solutions.
- Determining and documenting data, business Intelligence and analytical requirements for solutions, ensuring they are fit-for-purpose and meet the business objectives.
- Developing and delivering databases and data models using Microsoft SSAS Tabular Model and Power BI.
- Using knowledge and experience to support business users with the use of self-service analytics tools, including user training.
- Managing change requests to requirements, responding to queries, investigating and providing answers to business customers or developers.
- Investigating data sources, data quality and availability.
- Actively participating in Agile project teams as the Product owner, a Developer or a specialist role, working cross-functionally with colleagues from the regional and worldwide BI community as well as business team members (Supply Chain and Finance).
- Supporting the innovation of new internal / external technologies and data sources alongside existing data, identifying opportunities for these to be implemented and analysed across the business.
- Delivering ad hoc requests as requested by the management
- Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science)
- Experience in working with remote teams across Asia
- Previous work experience as a Project Leader
- FMCG sector experience
- Necessary experience and skills:
- Advanced SQL experience
- SSAS Tabular experience
- Ability to understand business concepts and interpret business requirements
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Visualisations tools a plus (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Integration development tools a plus (e.g. SSIS, Talend Open Studio)
- Able to work at Pioneer (company transport provided)