Christian Dior and the Legacy
Christian Dior and the house that he established in 1947 has become the universal symbol of elegance, excellence and luxury. It created desire, magnifying the beauty of women. Today, the Creative Directors of the House continue to revisit the codes of Dior through Haute Couture, RTW, Leather Goods, Accessories, and fine Jewellery & Timepieces.
Christian Dior has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Boutique Director to join the Sydney Flagship team.
Your role within the Maison
Reporting to the Boutique Director, the Assistant Boutique Director is responsible for the daily operations and ensuring the correct execution of all company operating procedures, whilst assisting in leading, coaching and motivating the boutique team to optimise sales and drive client development.
As the successful candidate you will have a people centric mindset and demonstrated retail leadership experience. You will have exceptional sales and customer service experience that focuses on creating bespoke memories in each client engagement and be an adaptable individual, who enjoys working in fast-paced and evolving environments.
A successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a leadership role within the retail industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong boutique operational experience, with the capacity to implement all needed initiatives and demonstrate commercial creativity.
- Skills in supervising, developing, and training a large team.
- Results and sales driven mentality to develop KPI's and client strategy by identifying and pursuing opportunities for new lead generation.
- Ability to build and maintain client loyalty by creating engagements from which the client derives value in the brand and product.
- Time management skills to adapt to an ever changing environment.
Job benefits and perks
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your leadership, operational and sales expertise whilst immersing yourself in luxury retail within a culture where People Make the Difference.