Christian Dior and the Legacy
In 1947, Christian Dior debuted his first collection, unveiling the now infamous "New Look" for women of the era. Mr Dior's designs have since become the universal symbol of elegance, excellence and luxury.Today, the Creative Directors of the House continue to revisit the codes of Dior through Haute Couture, RTW, Leather Goods and Accessories, and Fine Jewellery and Timepieces.
Christian Dior Couture has a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Boutique Manager to join our amazing team within our Auckland boutique.
Your role within the Maison
Reporting to the Boutique Manager, the Assistant Boutique Manager is responsible for supporting day-to-day operations.
You will also have the proven ability to:
- Drive sales targets, KPI's and client strategy by identifying and pursuing opportunities for new lead generation;
- Ensure client loyalty by creating engagements from which the client derives value in the brand and product;
- Mentor sales team on the principles of client development and ways of capturing new lead generation; and
- Provide weekly reporting; communicating potential client and/or market shifts, changes or reactions to engagements/activities, as well as updating and monitoring the CRM.
As the successful candidate you will be driven and have a charismatic personality with a 'can-do' attitude. You will have exceptional sales and customer service experience that focuses on creating bespoke memories in each client engagement. You will also be an adaptable individual, who enjoys working in fast-paced and evolving environments.
In addition, you will have:
- A minimum of seven years retail experience, with five years of leadership experience;
- Strong knowledge of luxury fashion
- An engaging personality who can embrace Christian Dior's essence and project their passion though styling and sales;
- Mentoring skills to guide our sales team on the principles of client development and ways of capturing new lead generation;
- Strong communication skills to liaise directly with current and potential clients.
Job benefits and perks
This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your leadership, sales and service expertise whilst immersing yourself in luxury retail within a culture where People Make the Difference.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and looking for the next opportunity please submit your CV and cover letter.
Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.