As an Ambassador of the Maison, he/she efficiently assists the Boutique Director to develop and optimize the boutique performance and profitability by managing the boutique team, ensuring excellence in boutique operations and ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store in line with Christian Dior expectations:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Team Management and Boutique Performance Management
Under the supervision of the Boutique Director, designs the optimum organization, recruits the right profiles and ensures proactively talent pipeline in his/her boutique. Drives performance and compensation management, ensures people development, motivates and reinforces engagement
- Ensures the day-to-day management, training, coaching and motivation of the boutique team
- Conduct and/or participate in regular store meetings to discuss performance, sales training, product knowledge, merchandising, and to convey other necessary information to management staff and associates.
- Facilitate proper communication between management and associates.
- Assists the Boutique Director to make a diagnosis based on a solid performance analysis, review of competencies and environment to define action plans to achieve Maison, boutique and category sales targets
- Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations, exercising independent judgment and discretion in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
- Assists the Boutique Director to optimize boutique performance and profitability, notably through the breakdown of all boutique targets into monthly, daily and individual targets.
- Assists the Boutique Director to monitor the boutique KPIs
Clientele Service and Management
- Participate in the coordination of sales promotion activities, which include seasonal sales, trunk shows, contests, including proper use of in-store signs advertising sales and promotions.
- Train the team on optimizing CRM and After Sales do develop personal customer database.
- Assists the Boutique Director to ensure a unique and highly professional client service within the boutique
- Acts as an Ambassador of the Maison and supports the Boutique Director to build direct contact with VIPs
Boutique Operations & Administration
- Ensures the execution and delivery in time of all boutique reports and legal requests (Mall passes, police permits...)
- Ensures that all documentation is accessible and organized for Audit and Control purposes and that all documentation is in adherence to the company's policies and procedures
- Oversee compliance of associates with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, merchandise handling, security, sales and record-keeping procedures.
- Lock and secure the store, and oversee compliance with all security procedures.
- 5 + years of retail experience required, preferably with at least 1 year of management, in a luxury product setting.
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry with fashion sensitivity consistent with the brand.
- Demonstration of own initiative
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Availability to work the hours necessary to open and/or close the store
- Ability to maintain presence on selling floor for long periods as needed.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills