A master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the 21st century, the Swiss watchmaker Hublot puts innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. With a youthful spirit and a forward-looking approach, the teams at Hublot are constantly looking for the innovative ideas that are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond developing major watchmaking complications, Hublot is associated with the biggest names in sport, through collaborations with Ferrari, FIFATM, Usain Bolt, and many others, alongside other highly varied domains, including music, through the celebrated piano virtuoso Lang Lang, as well as fashion, with Italia Independent.
Hublot is currently expanding its presence in Australia and is seeking an Assistant Boutique Manager to join us in this new startup in the luxury retail arena in Sydney.
The key objective of the Assistant Boutique Manager role is to act as brand ambassador for our first Hublot boutique in Australia and support and assist the Boutique Manager with all daily retail duties.
- Achieving business targets, KPI's and goals through providing exceptional customer service.
- Supporting the Boutique Manager in managing a store team.
- Driving the sales and results.
- Building collaborative working relationships with both customers and team members.
- Maintaining exceptional store presentation and visual merchandising.
- Providing an unforgettable experience in store.
- Assisting with coaching and training the retail team. Provide all team members with all the necessary tools to perform their job: training, merchandising, display, incentives, catalogue, product assortments.
- Assisting with VIP nights and corporate events
- Assisting with management reporting on financials and performance as required.
- Inspire the team to be in line with company and brand objectives.
- Create strong morale and spirit within the team.
- Support the Boutique Manager - performance management, motivation, training, recruitment and career development
- To carry out any other reasonable duties appropriate to this role, as necessary or as requested.
Experience in a similar role with successful track record in sales and service excellence, preferably gained from high end luxury retail industry
Sales & customer service oriented
Entrepreneurial mindset with business acumen
High integrity and values
Good communication and problem solving skills
Organized and detail-oriented
Good luxury sense & customer mindset
Good knowledge and skills of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint