Assistant Boutique Manager- HUBLOT
Reporting to the Boutique Manager, the Assistant Boutique Manager represents the brand as a brand ambassador. You will support the Boutique Manager to ensure the store exceeds sales plan and profitability targets while providing outstanding customer service. You will effectively supervise, develop and support staff to meet and/or exceed individual sales plan with a strong focus on client development and providing a high level of customer service. You will work in line with the strategic direction set by the Brand Director and the Boutique Manager and have a strong understanding of our product lines.
The Assistant Boutique Manager will also be the key-holder for the boutique and will have the responsibility of opening and closing the boutique; along with all requirements of key holder responsibilities.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sales management- assist in achieving sales goals by training, mentoring, motivating and giving timely feedback & direction to the team;
- Staff management- assist in developing the team whilst achieving sales results with operational excellence.
- Inventory management- assist and account for stock security and ensure stock takes are carried out in line with the company policy. Monitoring the stock levels and identifying gaps in ranges;
- Customer service-(including after-sales service)- assist & ensure best customer service & brand experience to customers to achieve high customer satisfaction. Ensure satisfactory after sales service to customers in store. Attend to customer complaints in a timely manner following the company protocol.
- Visual merchandising & store maintenance- Assist & Maintain the boutique VM in line with the brand guidelines.
- CRM- Assist in leading the team to acquire, build and maintain key customers. Ensure all customer details are registered in the system accurately;
- Administrative management- Assist & and maintain all facts of store operation, e.g. invoicing, daily reconciliation report, management reports, cash management, etc.
We are looking for someone with minimum 2 years' solid experience in supervisory position and retail operations, preferably in the watches & jewellery space. A successful track record in sales, service excellence, preferably gained from high end luxury retail industry.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and negotiation skills;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Good knowledge and skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and technology savvy;
As a HUBLOT Ambassador, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts & new technologies.