- Responsible for sales drives in increasing boutiques sales to hit the target.
- Set targets to your responsible sales staff and define their targets per product categories in line with the budget of the boutique.
- Communicate business updates regularly and efficiently to the Head Office.
- Optimizing stock levels and sell through by knowing the trends and communicating with buyers.
- Ensuring all sales representatives welcome customers entering the store in a warm, elegant manner.
- Guarantee quality communications with all customers (in-store, on the phone or by mail).
To develop special relationships of trust obtaining recognition and loyalty with customers to the brand.
- Maintain a dense network of relationships in different circles with potential brand customers and opportunities to recruit new customers.
- Maintain perfect knowledge of already established customers, anticipating their expectations and the selection of products that they might like to be offered.
- Maintain regular contact with the customers listed in the store's customer data base.
- Manage and participate in high value sales or VIP customers.
- Take responsibility for managing difficult situations and find solutions to satisfy the customer, in line with store procedures and practice.
- Execute Dior's sales and boutique management policy (authorize requests for discounts or other special offers).
- Working with HR in managing peoples in boutique i.e. recruitment, appraisal system, and training, and etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any fields.
- At least 5 years' managerial experience preferably in luxury fashion brands.
- Excellent language skills in English and Thai.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.