- Global business, leader in luxury champagne, wine & spirits.
- Centrally located in the new prescient of Barangaroo.
- Agile workspace committed to a sustainable future.
An exciting, rare & fantastic opportunity for a marketer to join the team as the business builds the brand as the third pillar of Moët Hennessy. We seek creative thinkers with strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial spirit, who have an appreciation for crafting experiences.
About the role
Whilst Chandon is a global brand, the Australian communication programmes are delivered locally. As the brand strategy and creative production happen locally, this creates much more depth to the role. Due to the combined focus on Australia as #3 Chandon market globally, this also demands a high level of stakeholder engagement and appropriate communication management. This allows supports the Brand Manager - Chandon to ensure visibility with both the global & regional marketing & commercial teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and committed marketer that loves to be part of change and vision with purpose. The Assistant Brand Manager will support the Brand Manager - Chandon in bringing to life the brand DNA and execute the brand's Vision to achieve business and consumer objectives through insights.
Your main responsibilities:
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will assist in the development and implementation of all elements of the marketing mix in order to achieve and exceed budgeted volumes, revenues, market share and profitability for the brand Chandon, while respecting and enhancing the brand image and reputation both internally and externally.
In this role, you will support brand planning, brand plan implementation, financial elements, business assessments and communication.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Be an ambassador for Chandon and an advocate of the brand's DNA
- Assist the Brand Manager in the preparation of annual Brand Plans
- Take a leading role on the development, planning and measurement of the brand's owned media platforms
- Responsible for the communication of all new product information (inc. price, availability, images) at least 6 weeks prior to launch where required
- Manage A&P spend for Chandon, including creation of POs, tracking, monthly close and reporting on any discrepancies as well as constant management of A&P expenditure
- Assist with the preparation of reports and reviews for visiting senior management and Maison representatives including presentations such as formal Business Reviews and annual Brand Plans and complete monthly & quarterly reports
- Embody and bring to life our values of Integrity, Elegance, Epicureanism, Spirit of Conquest and Sharing
Your profile - Skills & Experience required:
We are looking for the successful candidate to have a minimum 3 years' marketing experience with a successful track record in above-the-line and below-the-line execution. Ideally, you will have a Marketing Degree or Business Degree with Marketing electives.
You will have experience with an international fast-moving consumer goods company, appreciation of luxury goods market requirements and experience in luxury goods sector, Wine/Spirit market understanding, exposure to the sales environment and Wine/Spirit product knowledge.
Critical to your success will be your ability to develop positive, strong working relationships with all external and internal customers. The successful applicant will have high energy levels and a strong work ethic.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills. Additionally, you will have excellent time management & organisational skills who is a professional, proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, attentive, customer focused. You will have the desire to drive value and deliver excellence.
This role offers career progression so the successful candidate will be ambitious for the future and the career opportunities presented to them.
You will strive to improve on your own capability, building on your existing skill set whilst identify and drive career pathways within our organisation and other brand opportunities.