1. Brand Planning
- To develop annual marketing plans with the guidance of the Senior Brand Manager and Marketing Director.
- To develop marketing plans with clear objectives and sound strategies.
- To achieve agreed level of brand contribution through active monitoring and control of pricing, trade offers and A&P spend.
- Develop together with sales force accurate sales forecast and maintain inventory level at company target level.
- Monitor and report various aspects of brand performance through market visits, research, and trade responses on a regular basis.
- Budget and LE submissions together with the finance team and to ensure timely and accurate submissions of necessary data.
- Timely submission of marketing proposals/reports to Marketing Manager for approval.
2. Advertising and Promotions
- Manage and work with all relevant external agencies to ensure clear understanding of brand's objectives and strategies. Work with them closely to develop and implement activities to the highest level of professional excellence.
- Monitoring, control and evaluation of advertising and promotion spends. Ensure deployment is done effectively and efficiently according to the annual marketing plan.
- Develop creative promotion campaigns for specific outlets in relation to promotion objectives.
3. Business Development
- Identify business opportunities for exploitation for proposal to the Marketing Director.
- Rationalization of product mix to improve brand contribution.
- University Degree in Marketing discipline or equivalent
- Strong written and spoken English
- At least 5 years working experience, ideally from a FMCG company or luxury products company.
- Brand management/marketing capability.
- Experience of consumer marketing and trade marketing strategies. Experience in both sales and marketing field is advantageous
- On-ground activation execution experience.
- Good understanding of managing brand financials
- Able to work with minimum supervision, under pressure & meet deadlines
- Good forecasting skills
- Good networking and negotiation skills
- Analytical skill & Creative problem solving
- Good presentation skills. Ability to inspire and drive thought leadership for his/her portfolio.
- Managing external agencies Media, Digital, Creative & Brand PR
- Managing on-ground activation & merchandising agencies
- Highly motivated individual, self-starter, energetic and enthusiastic
- Passionate about brands and their consumers
- Sensitive to trends and styles
- Results and quality orientated
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize well
- Team oriented but independent
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver target within tight deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally