> Define the right product portfolio
- Align with the line manager to define the sales objectives and action plans as a coordinator for all sales-related issues between the HQ and the China network with the supervision of line manager
- Provide stores with relevant product information, sales strategies and selling techniques
- Manage, review, and adapt the product offer by store and ensure stock quality
- Manage adequate replenishment of permanent items, and order of seasonal items
- Report effectively to the management team on quantitative aspects of the business
- Conduct the buying trips in Milan as per line manager's instruction and is responsible for the OTB
> Develop and implement the strategies and objectives in terms of new product launch , product development, sales animation, etc.
- Work with line manager in formulation and coordination of launching plans and follow-up, including in store event and training
- Implement action plans to achieve objectives as defined by the line manager, including sell through rate, category mix and sales turnover
- Develop the knowledge of the market, gather and provide marketing information and comments on sales, products, prices, consumer behaviors and needs, trends, competition
- Constantly conduct feedback reports among all stores; gathering information and proposing action plans to help stores achieving sales targets
> In charge of Product training
- Organize and carry out seasonal product training to all retail population
- Creates ad hoc training tools in case of special product launches, limited edition, MTO service, etc.
> Cooperation with other functions
- Co- cooperate with Logistics team to ensure a relevant distribution of product allocation
- Work closely with the Visual Merchandising team in order to ensure the efficient in store display policy, in coherence with the company's image parameters and guidelines
- Work closely with Retail Excellence and Marketing & Communication teams to delivery ideal result of variety of trainings and support different store or animation events.
> Bachelor degree holder with minimum 4 years relevant working experiences in Merchandising/Buying function at high end fashion Maisons; overseas fashion related education background preferred
> Excellent business acumen and analytical skills
> Strong sensitivity to fashion and market trend
> Outstand communication and interpersonal skills; with hands on approach and an ability to influence and inspire others
> Good command of English, both in oral and written; Italian is a plus