- Lead on all the executions of Family Rewards Program of Fresh
- Identify opportunities and gaps of the program, and make recommendation for on-going improvement
- Monitor the evolution of consumer profile and behavior and performance of CRM activities to make continuous improvement of the program
- Analyze consumer data (both quantitative and qualitative) to derive business insights and provide related action plan to deliver CRM objectives.
- Provide regular and comprehensive reports on Consumer Relationship Management data to enhance the overall effectiveness of the program.
- Respond to customer enquiries about the program from different touch points.
- Work closely with vendors to execute boutique/counter customer events
- Formulate CRM strategies for the brand with the guidance from CRM and Digital Manager
- Work closely with internal teams to fully understand the unique support needed for each specific location.
- Coordinate with vendors, trade partners and internal teams to ensure smooth execution of all promotion activities and maximize the brand's exposures in different locations
- Work closely with external partners to identify joint promotion opportunities
- Manage mega trade events, e.g. Sogo Thankful Week, for communication and promotion support
- University graduates with 6-8 years of working experience in marketing field including 3 years of CRM experience
- Preferably Cosmetics or FMCG industry
- Experience in handling BI systems
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, especially in MS Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Have a Can-do attitude
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Analytical and passionate in numbers