We are currently looking for a curious and proactive Assistant Financial Controller to join the Finance Department at Madrid Head Office, giving support to the retail network of the Mediterranean Region (Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Greece, Israel & Turkey).
The successful candidate will take part of Finance Team, in concrete with Controlling, and will collaborate with all stakeholders within the company (Stores, Head Office and Shared Service Center) in a dynamic environment.
What will you be doing?
Collaborate in the weekly and monthly sales reporting: recompilation of weekly comments from stores with detailed analysis of Net Sales by store, clientele and product,
Follow-up of specific product launches and store projects,
Sales analysis of competition evolution.
Support in preparation of Business Reviews presentation,
KPI´s management and analysis,
Follow up of operational costs per head office department and per store,
Creation and follow-up of purchase orders flows for the retail network of Mediterranean area.
INTERNAL CONTROL & ADMINISTRATIVE
Preparation and active participation in operational reviews in store,
Monthly analysis linked to internal control,
Support to improve stakeholders' familiarization with integrated SAP system and Concur,
Expenses claim monitoring,
Follow up of supplier payments.
What are we expecting from you?
- Highly organized and rigorous,
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills, high ability to understand and conclude figures,
- Strong computer skills with complete manage of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint),
- Be a self-starter and autonomous in terms of agenda and priorities, organizational skills,
- Trust & integrity,
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, agility to adapt to changes,
- Communication skills and easily connects with others,
- Proficiency in English. Conversational Spanish. French is a plus.
- Graduated from Business School or Business Administration in Finance is requested,
- A previous experience of at least 1 year in a finance department and similar role is requested.
It is mandatory that the candidate can formalize a "contrato de practicas" based on Spanish labor law (maximum 2 years contracts)
Starting date: ASAP
Timetable: 40h from Monday to Friday