We are currently looking for an Assistant Financial Controller, to join the Controlling team in a Retail luxury company for 6 months, with possibility to extend up to 2 years.
The successful candidate will be part of Finance team, concretely Controlling, and will actively collaborate with all stakeholders within the company (stores, HQ, EMEA team).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate in the weekly & monthly sales reporting: recompilation of weekly comments from the stores with detailed analysis of net sales per store, clientele and product,
- Follow- Up of specific launches and store projects,
- Sales analysis of competition evolution.
- Support in preparation of business reviews presentation,
- KPI´s management and analysis,
- Follow Up of operational costs per Head Office department and per store,
- Creation and follow Up of purchase orders flows for the retail network of Mediterranean Zone.
INTERNAL CONTROL & ADMINISTRATIVE
- Monthly analysis linked to internal control,
- Support to improve stakeholder's familiarization with integrated SAP system and Concur,
- Expenses claim monitoring,
- Follow Up of supplier payments.
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
- Highly organized and rigorous,
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills, high ability to understand and conclude figures,
- Strong computer skills with complete manage of Microsoft Office ( Excel , Word and Powerpoint),
- Be a self-starter and autonomous in terms of Agenda and priorities, organizational skills,
- Trust and integrity,
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, agility to adapt to changes,
- Communication skills and easily connects with others,
- Proficiency in English & Spanish. French is a plus.
REQUIRED PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
- Graduated from Business School or Business Administration in Finance is requested,
- A previous experience of at least 1 year in a finance department and similar role is requested.
- It is mandatory that the candidate can formalize a "contrato de practicas" based on Spanish labor law or an internship agreement with the University.
- Availability: From Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week.