Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Regional Talent Acquisition and Development Manager in strengthening Talent Acquisition plans, in diversifying Talent Sourcing, and accelerating Talent Development and Succession Plans in Asia Pacific.
- Handle full cycle of recruitment for Hong Kong and Macau markets and manage the on-boarding process for new joiners.
- Engage with prospective candidates and create pipeline of talents at all levels.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies, monitor and assess the effectiveness of recruitment channels, and provide prompt recommendations.
- Coordinate the performance review process according to Company guidelines.
- Assist in developing career paths for the employees and manage mobility opportunities across functions and markets.
- Support the organization of employer branding activities and employee engagement activities.
- Degree holder in HR Management or related discipline.
- At least 5 years solid working experience in Human Resources field.
- Exposure in luxury retail industry is highly preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.