- Provides technical leadership to the team in ensuring proper integration, complete design and timely delivery of project schedules.
- L1/L2 application support to logistics users in SAP, CRM/POS, WMS etc.
- Provide general application support for HR system, Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, VBA), etc.
- Responsible for system interface monitoring by ensuring timely processing of all data exchange and accuracy and completeness of data
- Maintain up to date documentation on all related system, technical specifications and change management
- Participate in activities to support stock take for warehouse/retail store
- Support system data extraction and reporting as directed, ensuring data quality and accuracy
- Functional and technical competencies in SAP SD, MM, PP
- Relational Databases (MSSQL a bonus)
- Programming (C#/Python a bonus)
- Networking (Is a bonus)
- Microsoft Excel/Access (Advanced to Expert level)
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Business/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in retail or FMCG
- Detailed and organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple and simultaneous tasks
- Ability to develop and follow procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Independent yet strong team player
- Ability to work well in a matrix and fast-paced environment
- Motivated to continuously learn and improve efficiency
- Able to work in office located at Pioneer (company transport provided)