- Manage daily operation in spare part request, customer care hotline enquiries, stock claim issue following up with credit note, spare part inventory control and supply to external repairing centers in Asia.
- Manage SAP system operation enquiries and conduct an appropriate training and development to each country.
- Maintain product quality flow by enforcing quality assurance guideline, government requirements and support after sales service processes and issues.
- Manage and improve each country defective stock situation and defective rate.
- Manage each external repairing centers' performance, quality, product inventory & spare parts inventory, stock take, database and rate to ensure smooth repair flow with high quality.
- Follow up quality issue return and repair, outstanding credit note claim cases and outstanding spare part request cases.
- Coordinate retail store packaging forecast, ordering and delivery including each country, travel retail and franchisee.
- Lead quality, repair centre and after sales service processes and systems start-up and improvement projects in Asia.
- Manage project plan, scope, objective and schedule for on time completion of the project.
- Support product counterfeit custom inspection and ad hoc projects in Asia.
- Prepare product quality and defective locations reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years relevant experience in project management or logistics, preferably in automotive industry or consulting firm.
- Strong analytical, project management and organisational skills.
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with different level of people.
- Ability to prioritize, evaluate data and result oriented.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Travel is required