We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager - Business Planning & Control, to join the Finance team in our Shanghai HQ Office.
The successful candidate will require to work within the context of a rapidly growing network in China; to provide timely planning and analysis to the management team of LV China and its Regional counterparts.
Performance Review & Analysis
- Prepare reports and analysis for Retail sales
- Take responsibility for the analysis of different product line, working closely with the Retail, Merchandising and Supply Chain teams to understand the key drivers impacting performance
- Prepare regular business update reviews
Budget and Forecasts
- Manage the Budget construction process for specific areas and monitor performance against budget.
- Produce and analyze sales and market reports to provide senior management with the key information they need for decision making, which may include but not limited to:
-Investment Capex Monitoring
- Further develop standard reporting models where appropriate to enhance the usefulness of the reporting.
Expense Follow Up
- Expenses Review
- Ensure accuracy of Expense Reporting
- Expense tracking (vs. Budget) of certain head office departments.
- Identify synergies and potential areas for cost rationalization.
- 5 years relevant working experience
- Bachelor degree and above in Finance or related discipline.
- Work experience in Retail/FMCG preferred, Luxury a plus but not a must
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Passionate and committed
- Team player
- Organized and possess independent thinking
- Good time management
- Strong excel skills, with SAP/database knowledge a plus