- Coordinate after sales client service activities and projects to support stores
- Organize and deliver trainings to build Client Advisers' confident in serving client on Client Care Service (CCS) & Quality
- Perform quality and repair operations tasks
Administrate and support stores on Client Care Service activities and projects according to Zone & Central Specifications
- Sustain Painting service: Coordinate with stores and painters to ensure painting completed according to client expectation and company guidelines (discuss painting content, prepare specifications, maintain record, monitor progress, quality check and make shipping arrangement in a timely manner)
- Voice After Sales client feedback translation and follow up
- Animate Client Care Service offers and deployment
- Animate store or press events (e.g. new hot stamping mold, Edge dye DIY, painting props...)
- CCS & repair standardization for other categories, Jewelry, Shoes, RTW... and coordinate legal contract with qualified service providers
- Store check list update to ensure necessary after sales tools / equipment are in good function at each stores (eg. Hot stamping machine, ISR kit, sunglass kit, watch kit ...)
Organize and deliver training to build up store teams' confident and knowledge in offering Client Care and Repair services to clients
- Coordinate with Retail Development team to organize trainings and workshops (i.e. Care Services Mini Lab / My Repairs Training / Refresh Workshop, CCS & Quality Workshop / Store Training)
- Initiate, lead training according to specific store's request / need (In-store repairs, hot stamping, painting, shoes glacage...
- Prepare and animate Newsletter "ourNEWS' for HK, Taiwan & Macau retail team in both English and Traditional Chinese.
- Update quality database, reply quality reports, DEF weekly validation ...
- Repairs intake
- Internal administration (e.g. office supplies, daily necessities, petty cash & transportation summary...)
- Support operation during team members on leave.
- Adhoc assignments.
Minimum 5 years working experiences of after sales client service with retail or store support background
An advantage if you have:
Watches & Jewelry after-sales experience
Global / Regional exposure
Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Computer literacy: Excellent in PowerPoint & Word, good in Excel
Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator an advantage
Knowledge of Web administration an advantage
Workshop in Taipo (New Territories)
We are looking for passionate and dynamic individual who is client oriented and commercial-minded. This is the chance for you to shine and show your talents! Apply now!