Working in partnership with the FP&A Sr. Manager, assist with managing Financial Planning & Analysis for retail, wholesale, and e-Commerce distribution channels for Christian Dior Perfumes business in North America.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and analyze components and process involved in each P&L line.
- Provide management with a regular status on each topic
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting and Financial Forecasting.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, new store rollouts, and new projects.
- Monitor Counters' & Boutiques' expenses and ensure that validations, budget, and coding are respected.
- Identify and analyze financial risks.
- Provide management and departments with monthly reports and ensure that they stay within budget.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Analyze current trend in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Guarantee Monthly and Quarterly Financial reports' accuracy and respect deadline to headquarters.
- Challenge costs and allocations of costs.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree in finance or similar area
3+ years of experience in FP&A or external audit
Analytical and critical (able to challenge)
Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
Capable of managing multiple deadlines with proven organizational skills
Exigent and curious
Dynamic, flexible, and driven to succeed
Able to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
Strong team player and strong relationship builder
Quick learner, able to grasp key business drivers and communicate in a focused manner
Fluent spoken and written English
Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Able to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
Able to work in NYC with weekly trips (1 to 2 days) to Edison, NJ, where the back-office is located
Position to begin January 1, 2019