This position will lead the Repair team to drive the complete Louis Vuitton brand experience through after-sales service. You will be accountable for fulfilling our pledge on client care and finding creative solutions within our service offering to enrich client experience.
As the leader for the Repair team, you will define clear roles and responsibilities for the team to uphold working effectiveness and efficiency. You will also coach and develop the team's competencies and potential to achieve goals and build a team culture with respect to the company's missions and values.
Repair Operation & Capacity Management
You will constantly review and streamline the repair operations to maximize the KPIs in terms of quality and lead-time, while monitoring the team capacity and devising contingency plans to ensure smooth daily operations.
To enrich our client experience, you will be a creative thinker and manage the resources of the team to provide for special and exceptional care service requests.
- Strong experience in leading after-sales and client care function within luxury retail
- Appreciate and possess keen interest in craftsmanship
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Resourceful, people person with strong client-orientated mindset
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English